If you would like to leave a voice message that I can play as part of the Address in Reply segment, you can leave a message via the Hearsay Anchor page.
Here are some guidelines:
- Start by introducing yourself (your first name and maybe your school or suburb).
- The recorder is limited to 30 seconds, so plan your comment before you start speaking. What is the main point you want to make, or the key issue you want clarified? It can help to write it out or to practice out loud before you hit record.
- Don’t give an introduction explaining the context of your comment or question — it should be self-explanatory if it is going to be included and responded to in a future episode.
- Speak clearly, and try to record in a place without too much background noise.
- When you’ve finished, listen back to the recording before you click Submit. If you stumbled or are otherwise unhappy with it, just cancel and try again.
- This should go without saying, but keep it family-friendly, please.