If you would like to leave a voice message that I can play as part of the Address in Reply segment, please use the recorder below.
Here are the guidelines:
- Start by introducing yourself (your first name and maybe your school or suburb).
- The recorder is limited to 30 seconds, so plan your comment before you start speaking. What is the main point you want to make?
- Don’t give an introduction explaining the context of your comment or question. When you’ve finished recording, you will be able to add a text comment to clarify, if necessary. That way the recorded part is the most important bit.
- Speak clearly, and try to record in a place without too much background noise.
- When you’ve finished, listen back to the recording before you click Submit. If you stumbled or are otherwise unhappy with it, just use the Re-Take button to start again.
- This should go without saying, but keep it family-friendly, please.